The Commanding Officer Marine Forces Command (COMFORCECOM) RMMC Staff
Below is a listing of COMFORCECOM’s Staff and a description of their duties. Below that is a chart with a listing of the current positions and the individuals that hold them. The Office of COMFORCECOM consists of the following individuals:
- Deputy COMFORCECOM: This billet reports directly to the COMFORCECOM and is charged with but not limited to the following: 1. Represent COMFORCECOM in instances where COMFORCECOM is either incapacitated or unavailable for official RMMC functions. 2. Oversee projects assigned to him or her by COMFORCECOM. 3. Ensure that the chain-of-command operated smoothly and intercedes when and where necessary. The individual assigned to this billet shall have a minimum rank of Lieutenant General.
- Chief of Staff – This billet is responsible for coordinating the staff in the Office of the COMFORCECOM, RMMC. The individual assigned to this billet shall have a minimum rank of Lt.Colonel.
- Staff Intelligence Officer – This billet is responsible for Special Projects within the Office of the COMFORCECOM, RMMC. The individual assigned to this billet shall be of a rank of Lt.Colonel or lower.
- Staff Communications Officer – This billet is responsible for the Internet presence of COMFORCECOM. Duties include but are not limited to the following: 1. Coordinating updates and changes to the COMFORCECOM section of the Royal Manticoran Navy Website. 2. Create, maintain, and moderate any official COMFORCECOM social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, etc… as directed by COMFORCECOM. 3. Aid in publishing articles to the RMMC/TRMN newsletter if so directed by COMFORCECOM. The individual assigned to this billet shall have a minimum rank of Lt.Colonel.
- Aide-de-camp – This billet is to act as a personal assistant to COMFORCECOM, whose duties will be but not limited to: 1. help with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence and note taking, etc… The individual assigned to this billet shall be of a rank of Lt.Colonel or lower.
Below is a listing of the individuals that hold the above positions:
- Deputy COMFORCECOM: Brigadier General Shirley Kunz, KDE, MC, GS, RMMC
- Chief of Staff: Colonel Larry D. Cameron, EM, RMMC
- Staff Intelligence Officer: Colonel Robert Folden, KE, SC, OG, GS, QBM, CBM, RMMC
- Staff Communications Officer: Colonel John Debnam, ME, GS, RMMC
- Aide-de-camp: Vacant